Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Dogs Love








I found this text in one of my Internet research (I don’t know who is the author) and it is so well written that I had to share with all of you and I hope you can also love it.

"When I need to love, my dog is faithfully there.
In the sweetest way, dogs show us how much they care.

They inspire us to play, to go for walks or a run,
A dog's love is comforting and makes life more fun.

They're willing love objects at any time of day.
And somehow my dog understands what I say.

From a dog’s warm welcome, true love is understood.
Their eyes reveal honesty; their heart is pure and good.

Great genius made the wagging tail, the 'happy' indicator,
Seeing a dog's tail wag, my own happiness grows greater!

A dog's Love offers a calming, therapeutic feeling,
Petting a dog's coat has a wonderful way of healing.

A dog's love truly feels as though it comes from a higher place
than the oftentimes self-serving love shown by the human race.

This interspecies relationship helps my soul to grow.
My Love should be more Dog-like; I am only human, though.
"

No comments: